Paintbrushes and paint or cameras and SD cards - nothing can capture the true beauty of nature as we see it in real life. However, we still enjoy trying to get that perfect picture.
We were on our way home from a day trip to Arkansas and as we passed on the outskirts of Anderson, Missouri, we stopped at the side of the road to get the sunset pictures to the west and the late evening skies to the east.
We were on our way home from a day trip to Arkansas and as we passed on the outskirts of Anderson, Missouri, we stopped at the side of the road to get the sunset pictures to the west and the late evening skies to the east.

2 comments:
I was just randomly going through blogs, and I found you.
I have to compliment you on taking those gorgeous pictures!
Thank you so much! I am always sorry if I don't have a camera with me when I see something this gorgeous. Luckily, I did this time and was able to get some decent pictures.
Post a Comment