Every January we try to see the eagles before they leave and so today Dale and I went looking for them. Oh to have a SLR digital camera with a super good zoom lens!!! Nevertheless, we managed to get a few photos and we did get to see around 50 eagles.
Harga Bahan Bangunan
-
Dengan semakin langkanya tanah di Jakarta, maka semakin sedikit pula lahan
yang bisa dikembangkan oleh developer. Namun PT. Metropolitan Land Tbk.
kembali ...
9 years ago

4 comments:
That is so neat! Are they local to you or do you drive to see them? I am sure the kids would love to do that some time.
Actually we had a couple of eagles about a couple hundred feet from the house the other day. But the ones here on the blog are over by Wheaton. They are migrating and may not be here this month (February). We generally always go in January to see them. It's nothing to see 50-100 of them. However, very seldom do you get to see any of them super close. We've seen a couple of juveniles pretty close.
I had yet to see bald eagles here in Missouri but got the privilege last night. When turning off of 60 onto the Ritchey road one flew up from a pond on the left. Tammy asked me if I was going to brag about seeing my one with you getting to see 50. Of course. Tell the boys I also got to see 3 deer at mom and dad's last night and also 3 red foxes some time back. It is such a pleasure to get to see the wildlife around here.
When I read this the other night, I was going to comment and say I had seen red foxes run through the yard before. But I didn't want to brag and diminish your joy. :) But after this afternoon that all changed. So, Dan, I am going to ask this question. "Have you ever been in your yard and yelled at a red fox carrying a chicken in his mouth?" Well, I did today. I guess I startled him as much as he startled me, because when I yelled, he dropped the chicken and ran by the rooster and another group of chickens and didn't stop until he was a safe distance. I was pretty certain he was going to grab that rooster on his way out, but he didn't. Do you think maybe it was because I was still yelling at him?
Post a Comment