I thought I would wait to start this blog until I had everything caught up and little more time on my hands. Well, nothing is caught up so I am going to jump right in. I have been looking at quite a few blogs lately - very interesting to see people I haven't seen in many years. Mmmm..... wonder if they will recognize me- surely I haven't changed!!!!!
So in case you happen to run across my blog and you think you might remember me.... I will jog your memory a little. I am Pam "Cox" Ramsey, the daughter of Bill and Rubena Cox with a sister, Sheryl, and Bryan, a brother. I attend the Bible Holiness Church in Ritchey, Mo.
Please feel free to comment. It will be an enjoyment to hear from you whether I know you or not.
So in case you happen to run across my blog and you think you might remember me.... I will jog your memory a little. I am Pam "Cox" Ramsey, the daughter of Bill and Rubena Cox with a sister, Sheryl, and Bryan, a brother. I attend the Bible Holiness Church in Ritchey, Mo.
Please feel free to comment. It will be an enjoyment to hear from you whether I know you or not.

2 comments:
Glad you gotta blogspot it looks gr8!!
-Ashley
Post a Comment