Here are a few pictures of the double wedding shower that was given for Eric and Justin Stanbery's brides-to-be - Heather Christner and Shari Paxton. Despite the wintery weather, quite a few made it out to celebrate the occasion. Games were played, gifts opened and of course, there was cake and punch. I am planning to post more pictures on Facebook.
Harga Bahan Bangunan
-
Dengan semakin langkanya tanah di Jakarta, maka semakin sedikit pula lahan
yang bisa dikembangkan oleh developer. Namun PT. Metropolitan Land Tbk.
kembali ...
9 years ago

2 comments:
Pam, it was so nice to get your comment and find that you had started your blog!! I love your top picture, and enjoyed the ones of the shower very much. Looked like a lot of fun!
Wow, I didn't know you did so many different things-sounds like you are a very talented lady. I'm sure you do stay pretty busy! I love to read also, and I'm afraid that's about all I do in my spare time-though I have many interests this is my favorite. I have cross-stitched some but not much. My sister Joanne has finished quite a few pictures-she gave me one a few years back. She has also done some painting-that's not my thing at all.
I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter if that's possible. I've seen one that Colin and Faith had, it looked very professional.
Catch you later,
Diane
I think I'd like to try it for a year anyway. Just let me know whatever price you decide on.
Post a Comment