Dale always takes the boys shopping for my birthday, Christmas, Mother's Day, etc. I never know what I am going to end up with because he lets them pick out the cards and the presents. So sometimes the gifts are really good and sometimes they are quite questionable. Most of the time they do a rather good job. However, there was one year that I got a couple of back scratchers. I basically never saw them again after I opened them... they ended up in the boys' bedroom in the toy box. Well, you know, they made cool noises - who wouldn't want one of those - and I had two!!! This year I got a stuffed ladybug from Heath and a cat sun catcher from Aaron... I can live with that. I also was given a big chocolate chip cookie and a bag a licorice. And, yes, everybody gets to eat the cookie. The licorice? Probably not.
Harga Bahan Bangunan
-
Dengan semakin langkanya tanah di Jakarta, maka semakin sedikit pula lahan
yang bisa dikembangkan oleh developer. Namun PT. Metropolitan Land Tbk.
kembali ...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment