We had a very nice and really enjoyable 4th of July this year. My mother and sister and the Day family spent the day with us eating, talking and laughing and laughing and laughing. Let me rephrase that.... we girls did the laughing, laughing, laughing while the guys more than likely did some major eye rolling. The boys did a few daytime fireworks and later we had homemade ice cream.
We didn't get to set off the boys' fireworks until Sunday night because Heath was just getting over a fever and Aaron was still full swing into his. I tried to take a few pictures. Most of them didn't turn out because of the darkness and the continuous motion of the fireworks and therefore I got some rather odd ones. The picture I would have really liked to have was of Aaron. I was through taking pictures and Dale asked Aaron if he was finished shooting fireworks. Aaron said he was, then he said, "No, there's one more thing." He ran out in front of us and started bowing left and right, and repeatedly saying "thank you, thank you." We just busted out laughing because it was so unexpected. It was one of those instances that cannot be appreciated unless experienced.
We didn't get to set off the boys' fireworks until Sunday night because Heath was just getting over a fever and Aaron was still full swing into his. I tried to take a few pictures. Most of them didn't turn out because of the darkness and the continuous motion of the fireworks and therefore I got some rather odd ones. The picture I would have really liked to have was of Aaron. I was through taking pictures and Dale asked Aaron if he was finished shooting fireworks. Aaron said he was, then he said, "No, there's one more thing." He ran out in front of us and started bowing left and right, and repeatedly saying "thank you, thank you." We just busted out laughing because it was so unexpected. It was one of those instances that cannot be appreciated unless experienced.

No comments:
Post a Comment