Today, while blowing leaves into piles, Dale decided to build a fort/tunnel of leaves for the boys. As soon as they got home from school, ate a snack and changed clothes, they were in for a fun surprise. While they were crawling through tunnels, the poor cats got tossed into the leaves. Usually cats love to pounce into leaf piles but today it wasn't their thing. It was quite hilarious, though, to watch the cats emerging from the mountain of leaves. I never could get a good picture - never knew where they were going to pop out. I also was thinking it was too bad Matthew Williams didn't live a little closer so he could enjoy it too.
Update: Thought I was done posting on this subject, but have just been informed that one of the cats, Tippy, is now playing inside the leaf fort with the boys. I knew those leaves would be hard to resist!
Update: Thought I was done posting on this subject, but have just been informed that one of the cats, Tippy, is now playing inside the leaf fort with the boys. I knew those leaves would be hard to resist!

1 comment:
That sure looks like lots of fun. I am sure the boys (and Dale) had a blast. Yes, Matthew would have thoroughly enjoyed himself. I don't think we have enough leaves to try it here. All of our trees are by the creek and dump there. Oh, well.
Post a Comment