Wednesday, November 25, 2009

11 YEARS OLD

Amazing how fast time flies. We celebrated Heath's 11th birthday Tuesday evening as a Monday celebration was out of the question. I hope the next 11 years do not go as fast - but I am sure they will - maybe even faster. Here are just a few shots of a happy Heath.

The first picture was one of happy relief. Aaron and I had gone to Joplin for his orthodontic consultation, so while we were there we picked up the cake. When we got home, we told Heath we had forgotten to get his cake. Needless to say, he wasn't very happy with us at that point but that turned around when he walked in and saw it sitting on the table. And I was really, really glad we hadn't forgotten it. The cake was Monsters vs. Aliens.... and I tried to convince him otherwise. I didn't win - wasn't my birthday.

Some of the pictures show yellow marks on his cheek. I didn't see them until I was well into taking pictures. I wondered where he had gotten them, but marked it down to school activities. Later, after he gave me a belated birthday card he had made, I realized why he was yellow.

HEATH with HIS PRESENTS and BIRTHDAY CARD

No comments: